Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 21, 2009

Today's payments:

PAC Revenue Share

I was paid fast again by the ladies at PRS and my return is at 21% already. The program is making a flying start - definitely worth a good look! Do make sure you understand the re-purchase rules before deciding what your first spend will be. Feel free to contact me if things aren't clear to you right away, ok?

Wbwso

Another payment from Wbwso to LR - putting my return here at 13% now. I am letting my 3 year plan build up (knowing the 3 year plans are somewhat of a gamble), while gradually taking out my seed money via a short term plan. So far so good. :)

No comments: