Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 2, 2009

Today's payments:

The Advertising Gold Mine (TAGM) - featured link!

I cycled for the first time yesterday in this new program, that launched less than 48 hours ago, and I have already been paid. I am not the fastest cycler, since I don't have a huge following like some of the top recruiters, so I am very pleased to have cycled on the second day already. Payments are made daily automatically to Alertpay, no need to request. I am currently in profit from my first week - hoping to cycle again before my next subscription payment is due. Interesting!

No comments: