Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, July 27, 2009

July 27, 2009

Today's payments:

PAC Revenue Share

Another 'same-day' payment from PRS, as always. I have upgraded again to qualify for the full roi of the day. My return after this payment and my fresh upgrade: 64%. My account is building up pretty quickly while I am also getting my seed money out quickly. Very nice.

The Advertising Gold Mine (TAGM) - featured link

Another automatic payment to my Alertpay account from TAGM, consisting of a few bonuses. After 5 subscription payments I am in profit here but it is still close each time I renew. I expect to remain in profit very soon. For those who may think it is too late to get in: do check out the "Opportunity" page before deciding!

GeniusFunds

Paid instantly to LR again from Genius - one of the most stable program I am in at the moment. My return after this payment: 240% !!! Recommended.

No comments: