Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

July 19, 2009

Today's payments:

PAC Revenue Share

My first payment from this brand new profit sharing program, from the admins of PremiumAdsClub. The daily roi is at the maximum of 9% daily at the moment, which is quite common at the beginning of this type of program. I hope PRS will keep its momentum a little while longer so I can build up my account to a nice level before the daily roi drops. It will not drop too far though, because the minimum will be 3% daily - still a very good percentage! Interesting, I am testing it.

PremiumAdsClub
PremiumAdsClub
I received another cashout just 4 hours after request from the original PAC - PremiumAdsClub. This program will continue until October 1st, 2009 with the current 'summer special': 10% daily for 12 days - cashout after expired. I am not sure what will happen to PAC after October 1st but I do know that the profit sharing program (see above) will become their core business. Both are looking quite good right now.

No comments: