Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 8, 2009

Today's payments:

The Advertising Gold Mine (TAGM) - featured link!

(The link in this post is the link of one of my referrals so do him a favor and sign up via him, ok?)
To my own surprise, I just received a $5 payment from TAGM, straight to my Alertpay account. It is a bonus because one of my direct referrals has cycled. I am beginning to like this system a lot. The first matrix that promises guaranteed cycling and gives you high quality advertising for your money. Can't hurt to try for $5.75 per week. I have cycled twice now and received one bonus in just one week.

Ad-Ventures4U.com

I have been a member for quite some time here but only with a small amount. I am not used to profit sharing programs actually lasting so, I just let my small amount ride and build, just to see how far it would go. Recently I added some more and I requested my first cashout yesterday. I was paid very early my morning, so it was actually still the same day I had requested - just like they promise. The weekly return has been at an incredible 14% for a very long time now. Definitely worth a look. Do check out the tab where they explain how "ventures" work; it's not like other systems!

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI)

Another fast payment from GNI - my weekly earnings were paid the same day as requested (actually yesterday, the 7th). My return is now 211%. Good stable program.

No comments: