Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, July 24, 2009

July 24, 2009

Today's payments:

MySurf4Cash

Paid within terms again by MS4C - my return is now 107%. I may upgrade again in the near future (which will bring my return percentage down again temporarily). Stable program with a very good return. Recommended.
Edited to add: MS4C will be closing to new members soon! Check my other blog for details.

PAC Revenue Share

Paid again by this new and already strong profit sharing program. So far, the daily return has hit the max every single day. Upgrading with at least half of your earnings ensures you will earn all of the next day's return as well. Members who don't upgrade still earn 50% the next day so everybody earns. Ad packs expire at 135%. I have a feeling this one will be around for a while.
My return so far (including re-purchases): 48%.

No comments: