Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 25, 2009

Today's payments:

The Advertising Gold Mine (TAGM) - featured link

Another one of my bronze positions cycled yesterday and I received the payment automatically to Alertpay. The amount included a little extra: the direct referral renewal bonus that was introduced this week. I am moving ahead slowly but surely here. Definitely worth a look!

UniqueProfitSurf (game)

Paid fast again by UniqueProfitSurf - the last earnings on my first upgrade. My return is now 117% (the promised 120% minus processor fees). Now to decide if I want to risk upgrading again ... No referral link in this post, as always with games I cannot recommend with a clear conscience! Check the stats on the home page and decide for yourself.

No comments: