Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11, 2009 (Can't believe it has been 8 years already!)

Today's payments:

GeniusFunds

I requested a second payment this week for a change. Some commission had been added to my account and I requested it to be paid to my Alertpay account because I could use it well. I was paid promptly again, within a few hours. My return after this: 341% !

InvesTomato - game

Unfortunately, this program has had to drop Alertpay as an upgrade option. Not sure what this will do to the program. I was paid to LR again without delay though - the other processors are just fine so far. My return after this payment: 66%. (No ref. link in this post for now.)

Ad-Ventures4U

I received my part of the last revenue sharing pay run from upgrade money. AV4U is supposed to close to new members and we will no longer share in the upgrades from now on, only in the outside revenue, which mainly consists of the admin's new gold site. Not sure what to expect now - not recommended to join (if that is still possible). My return: 51%.

No comments: