Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, September 21, 2009

September 21, 2009

Today's payments:

PAC For All
PAC for ALL
PerfectMoney and Strictpay have been dropped as payment processors in the PAC group. Today, I requested the earnings from an expired Strictpay deposit to LR and received it on the same day. Payments can now be requested after expired in stead of once a week, and commissions can be requested daily. This game is still going strong. My return so far: 136%.

GeniusFunds

I requested my weekly payment here and was paid virtually instantly to LR again. My return after this payment: 366%. Still going great!

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI)

I am compounding all my earings at GNI at the moment, to get to the highest possible level before GNI goes private next year. At that point, fresh spends will also be restricted so I want to grow my account as much as I can before that. I requested a small payment so I could put this message up here :) and I was paid to Strictpay just now. My return so far: a very comfortable 174%. Nothing beats compounding with profits only! I'm back to compounding now so don't expect another post about GNI here soon. Real business - recommended!
(If you wish to be in my downline, please select MyGirl123 as your sponsor on the signup page. Thank you!)

No comments: