Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

September 5, 2009 (part 2)

Also paid by:

PAC For All - game
PAC for ALL
As promised, all cashouts that were requested on Friday, were paid out on Saturday. My return after these payments (3 of them) AND another fresh deposit, is 97%. I was planning to use only profits after these payments but the program is still going so strong that I don't mind waiting a week longer before securing my seed money. Still looking good.

I also received a full refund from admin Emelie at Silvermazmuavault. Her site is now closed and off line but I felt she deserved to be mentioned here. Thanks Emelie.

No comments: