Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, September 4, 2009

September 4, 2009

Today's payments:

SurfDividend

I was paid once again by the low profile SurfDividend - requested yesterday and paid to STP today. My return here is now 38%. Slow and easy wins the race, especially when upgrades never expire! Definitely worth a look.

PAC Revenue Share
PremiumAdsClub Revenue Share
I received another payment from my featured program: today I was paid to STP. My return here after this payment, and another fresh upgrade: 121%. Lower daily returns than in the beginning, but still looking good.

PanaMoney

I do not request payments at Panamoney very often because I only have a modest account there and I like to withdraw amounts that I can actually use for something (I don't see the point of withdrawing just a few cents). Today I requested a payment and I was paid to Strictpay within an hour. My return here so far: 44%. Still going nicely.

No comments: