Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September 8, 2009

Today's payments:

WeNetProfit
WeNetProfits
My very first payment from WNP!!! I was paid right after I had discovered that I had not entered my cashout details in my account ....... duh!
My return here after this one payment is 42% already.
I know that I advertise with "refer one, break even" but since I have memberships at two different levels, I have not broken even yet when looking at the total. This is the only MLM company I am sticking with because we pay our way in just once and can continue to earn - no additional costs! We cycle when we have referred two and then get a new position. The system is set up so that referrals follow their uplines to their new positions which means even I (being a very poor recruiter) can do well here! There is a ton of video information available on the site. Do check it out if I have peaked your curiosity about WNP :)
(PS. Payments of balances are every Monday and Wednesday - I received this payment last night but only noticed it today.)

WBwso

Another swift payment to LR from this interesting company. My return is now 31%. Still going nicely.


I also received another chunk of cash from one of the private programs I am in.
Interested? Contact me for more info!

No comments: