Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

September 3, 2009

Today's payments:

PAC Revenue Share - featured link
PremiumAdsClub Revenue Share
Paid again, about 17 hours after request this time. My return at this highly popular profit sharing program is now 118%. As expected, the daily returns are not as high as they were in the beginning. This is why I made sure I was in profit fast. I don't mind slow and steady earnings at all - it is just more fun when you are already in profit! Still my featured link for a reason ;)

PremiumAdsClub (the first PAC)
PremiumAdsClub
And another quick payment at the original PAC as well. I am currently not upgraded anymore at PAC and I am thinking about whether it makes sense to spread out my funds across 3 different PAC programs. If I quit PAC now, I will have made a very nice profit because my return here is now 120%. This includes the 60 cents I made in round one! :)

No comments: