Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

September 5, 2009

Today's payments:

InvesTomato - game!

I finally decided to join one of Roger Miller's games - but only because I was able to join on the first day. (His other games: USDozen and Investimates). It is wise to join early in any game and particularly in these highly popular games. I have added my link to this post because I believe members who join now still have a very good shot at some decent profit. Once the game starts to slow down, I will list my payments without the link. This first payment was received to LR about 12 hours after request. My return so far: 7%. I am in the daily plan for now (10% daily for 12 days). The 12% daily plan only pays after the deposit has expired. Spend wisely or don't spend!

No comments: