Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September 15, 2009

Today's payments:

WeNetProfits!

Even though I still have not cycled even once yet (yeah, I'm a louse recruiter, remember?) I am earning on my one active referral and his active downline anyway. How 'bout that! My return here is now 47% and I am sticking with it. Why wouldn't I - since there is a one time fee only that I have already paid (for 2 levels even!)? It would be nice to get my second referral though, because it would speed up my earnings a bit. So ... will you be the one? They do pay!

WindFallHits

Another timely payment from this surprising profit sharing program. I know ... we all said the same about Ad-Ventures4U. So I am going to continue cashing out all my rebates weekly until I have my seed money out and will not start rolling over my earnings until then. We live and learn! For now, this one is looking very good.

No comments: