Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, September 18, 2009

September 17, 2009

Today's payments:

Wbwso.com

I was paid again by this stable, low profile program, within 3 hours this time. My return so far: 34%. Going nicely. There are no weekly plans available at the moment, but there are some 3 month programs now. Get'em while you can! ;)

PAC Revenue Share
PremiumAdsClub Revenue Share
As mentioned below, I managed to squeeze in one last cashout before the server time changed to Thursday (cashouts are on Wednesdays only now) and it was paid on the same day. My return is now 116% and this includes a nice upgrade in the new 12 by 12 plan. All in all, things are looking very good here!

No comments: