Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 13, 2009

Today's payments:

P.H.R.O.A. - featured link!

I received my very first payment from Kirk's new project, Project High ROA or P.H.R.O.A. We don't have a lot of members yet because there is absolutely no hype surrounding this program. However, I do feel it deserves more attention! Please read the info on the site to see why, and you can take my word for it, that Kirk Theakston will not scam you.

PAC For All
PAC for ALL
As promised, payments started going out again on Saturday at PAC For All. I was paid late last night / in the early hours of the morning my time - so it was still Saturday where the admin was. I am now officially in profit. I did make a new spend, but with profits only. My return: 119% !

MySurf4Cash (currently off line for maintenance)

Even though the site is off line for maintenance, I did receive the cashout I had requested on August 31 today. I don't think it was outside of terms. Looking forward to seeing the site again, not sure how long this maintenance will last. My return after this payment and a recent fresh spend: 125%.

InvesTomato - game ................

The site ran into some trouble with the payment processors and has been taken off line already! I received a partial refund from Strictpay, but since my bigger deposit was made with LR, I leave this game with a 30% loss. I don't think Roger Miller will be back with yet another game after this!

No comments: