Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

September 16, 2009

Today's payments:

PAC Revenue Share
PremiumAdsClub Revenue Share
I requested and received 3 payments today and pretty fast too. This is the first week that all cashouts can be requested on Wednesday only. I recently made a nice spend in the new 12 day plan here at PRS so I am briefly not in profit here. Shouldn't be long though since I managed to request a 4th payment of a nice chunk of commissions just before de server date changed to Thursday! Still looking good.

No comments: