Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, September 7, 2009

September 7, 2009

Today's payments:

InvesTomato - game

Another quick payment to LR today, my return is now 27%. Still looking good.

GeniusFunds

Another instant payment to LR from GeniusFunds. It was a modest amount because I used most of my weekly earnings to purchase additional shares in the weekly plan. My return now: 336%. Still going strong - recommended!

PAC Revenue Share
PremiumAdsClub Revenue Share
And faithful as always, PAC Revenue Share also paid me right on time to LR. My return after this payment and yesterday's repurchase: 119%.

No comments: