Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September 8, 2009 (part 2)

Also paid by:

WindFallHits

I received my second payment from WindFallHits to my Alertpay account on the same day as requested. My return so far: 32%. That is a more than decent return after just two weeks. Looking good.

InvesTomato

Two more 'same-day' payments from the Tomato game :) The total deposits amount is still climbing nicely - let's hope all the people in the 144% plan will redeposit some of their cashout after the 12th day of the program.

No comments: