Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

September 23, 2009

Today's payments:

Infinitiva
Infinitiva
My very first test spend in the 30 day plan had expired and I requested my seed money back today. I was paid quite quickly and my return is now 102%, with the remaining profits back into a new 30 day plan. Testing - interesting.

PAC Revenue Share
PremiumAdsClub Revenue Share
I requested 3 payments at PRS today -Wednesday being the new cashout day here. I have already received my LR payment, and AP and STP will follow shortly I expect. I also made a fresh spend in the revenue sharing plan today. My return after this payment and the fresh spend: 128% !
Edited to add: the other 2 payments came indeed - my return is now 133%! PRS is briefly off line due to a server move, they will be back asap!

WindFallHits

I requested my weekly rebate payment yesterday and was paid promptly, well within 24 hours. My return so far: 59%. Still looking quite good even though the weekly return has dropped a few points.

No comments: