Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, August 10, 2009

August 10, 2009

Today's payments:

PAC Revenue Share - featured link
PremiumAdsClub Revenue Share
Another fast payment from PRS. I upgraded some more the past few days but I am still nicely in profit. My return so far: 115% - still looking great!

UniqueProfitSurf (game)

My second upgrade expired today and I was paid just a few hours later. I am hesitant to put in a third spend and will watch the stats for a few days before I decide. The admin seems to be doing his best to keep the game going but I have learned to play it safe. I only made about $10 net so I haven't exactly drained the program! :)

GeniusFunds

As usual, I requested my weekly payment at Genius today and I was paid instantly again to LR. My return is now 281% ! What more can I say about Genius? Their performance is simply flawless. Recommended.

No comments: