Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, August 14, 2009

August 14, 2009

Today's payments:

PAC Revenue Share - featured link

It's a PAC day today! Both PAC programs paid me today, almost at the same time. This program, the revenue sharing program is their main site now and my return after yesterday's re-purchase and today's payment is 118%. Very good program with great member support.


PremiumAdsClub
PremiumAdsClub
The 'original' PAC is also still alive, with their summer special: 10% for 12 days. I got paid today and put some back in as well. The plan will run until October 1st - unless the ladies decide otherwise of course!

No comments: