Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

August 5, 2009

Today's payments:

PremiumAdsClub
PremiumAdsClub
PAC is back! Both PremiumAdsClub and PAC Revenue Share went off line due to a serious hardware failure of the server a few days ago - but both sites are back and moving full steam ahead. I received my first cashout already for a request at PremiumAdsClub. The summer special, 10% for 12 days, will last until October 1st - this program will probably be closed after that - PAC Revenue Share being the new main program of our lady admins.

SurfDividend

This cashout was actually paid yesterday but I did not have the time to post it then. SurfDividend is a modest low roi program, quietly going about its business. Ad packs never expire - definitely worth a look.

No comments: