Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, August 17, 2009

August 16, 2009

Today's payments:

PremiumAdsClub
PremiumAdsClub
Yet another fast payment from PAC to my Strictpay account! I'm taking advantage of the fast plan for as long as they ladies keep it running. Although ............. we now have a third PAC program with an even faster plan: PacForAll - a classing 12 by 12 plan and no need to surf. I realize that this is a game but with the member support these two ladies are getting (and they deserve it!), this will be a very nice piggy bank for quite some time.

No comments: