Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

August 27, 2009

Today's payments:

PAC Revenue Share - featured link
PAC Revenue Share
I received two payments from PRS today: one to STP and one to AP - both within 12 hours after request. My return after these payments and including a re-purchase is now 111%. Recommended.

Wbwso.com

After accumulating several small sums of referral commission in my account, I requested a payment to Alertpay yesterday. I was paid early this morning, just 13 hours after request. My return here so far (from a weekly plan and commissions): 27%. Interesting.

No comments: