Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, August 24, 2009

August 24, 2009

Today's payments:

GeniusFunds

I was paid fast again! My weekly earnings are added to my account on Monday and I usually withdraw the amount right away (including what I earned on my daily shares over the past week). Last week, I put my entire balance back in - this week I did a bit of both: I purchased some additional shares with my earnings and cashed out the rest. There will be more to withdraw next week! :D
My return here after this payment is a staggering 292%!

No comments: