Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

August 22, 2009

Today's payments:

PAC For All
PAC for ALL
I received my very first payment from this new branch on the PAC tree today. Payments are made on Saturdays so this one was right on time. I made a rather big new deposit earlier today so my return here is a mere 12% so far - but I expect this game to last for quite some time so no problem there. A classic 12 by 12 run by two highly trustworthy ladies. Definitely worth a look.

MyGoldVault

I was paid by Kirk at MGV! It had been quite a while but I know Kirk will pull through eventually. MGV is no longer listed on my site because it does not accept new members anymore. In fact, MGV doesn't even accept new deposits from existing members anymore because admin Kirk wants to catch up first. He has decided to pay out old and new cashouts alternately - this one was a newer (and smaller) cashout, my older (bigger) ones are still pending. My return here is now 63%. I have faith in Kirk, which is why I joined his new project, PHROA as soon as it launched!

No comments: