Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August 4, 2009

Today's payments:

HollywoodAds

I received my second payment from HollywoodAds today. Cashouts are on the 1st of each month so this one was paid quite fast. My return so far: 40%. I do not have a subscription but I am happily earning 1% daily on business days for 150 days. Paying.

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI)

Another payment from GNI, requested yesterday. My return here so far: 336%! Excellent program.

The Advertising Gold Mine (TAGM)

TAGM keeps surprising me with automatic bonus payments :) I just received another one and my return here after 6 weeks ( = 6 weekly subscription payments ) is 140%. My bronze positions are still moving at an acceptable pace.

No comments: