Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 11, 2009

Today's payments:

MySurf4Cash

Paid fast again by MS4C. My return here is now 127% already. What more can I say about this one? Surf just 5 sites daily to earn 1% for 365 days. It's great!

Wbwso

This program continues to deliver quietly. Most of their plans don't pay out until after 3 years. Because a lot can happen (go wrong?) in 3 years - especially on line! - I have one 3 year package and one short term package. I am gradually taking out my seed money via the short term plan, while hoping the program will still be paying once my 3 year plan expires! So far so good - my return is now 19%.

Ad-Ventures4U

My third payment from this truly unique program. I have never seen a profit sharing program perform so well for so long. Most of them start out very well but maintaining a high level is usually the problem. Not at AV4U. My return so far: 29.5%. Recommended.

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI)

Another quick payment from GNI - also an exceptional program. They intend to be around for a long time to come. My return: 342% ! Also recommended.

No comments: