Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 30, 2009

Today's payments:

EarnersUnite


I joined this program a while ago but had not really taken the time yet to find out what it is exactly. I did upgrade and much to my own surprise I received a payment to PayPal today! It is about 11% of my upgrade, which I made on July 10 - very interesting, I will definitely check it out better so I will know what to tell you about it next time! :) What I do know: it is a non-surf program, a profit sharing concept and we get points for clicking links in member ads. Clicking the links is not mandatory. Interesting!
(PS. Some member ads on the site caused EU to be reported as a malicious site - they are rectifying this, the site can be accessed normally through IE already - Firefox to follow soon.)

PremiumAdsClub
PremiumAdsClub
I received my next cashout to Strictpay very early this morning my time, so it looks like the admin was up late processing payments! This was for a request I made last Wednesday so still within terms. I am now in profit here and will keep it that way from now on.

No comments: