Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

August 8, 2009

Today's payments:

BestInv.com
BestInv.com - best investment program
This is a fairly new hyip run by a so far unknown admin - at least to me - but she is doing very well. Olivia is very responsive and is trying to build a solid member base with several short term plans. Soon these plans will be replaced by longer term plans, that should be more sustainable. I am still testing the program but I am in profit by a few cents already! I received my first payment just 11 minutes after request.

No comments: