Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, August 21, 2009

August 21, 2009

Today's payments:

MySurf4Cash

Paid super fast again by admin Jackpop at MS4C. My return here is now 136% and growing. I request a payment about every 10 days and will probably add another deposit here soon. Looking very good.

Panamoney

Paid fast by Panamoney as well - I am still in the process of getting my seed money out here but recently doubled my spend because I feel it is going so well here. My return after this payment: 36%.

BestInv
BestInv.com
Received a small amount of referral commissions to STP today. I am still testing BestInv; I started out with the 5 day plan but am now in the 10 day plan as well. My return so far: 51%.

No comments: