Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, August 28, 2009

August 28, 2009

Today's payments:

BestInv
BestInv.com
There is some unrest in the forums because payments are pending unusually long here. Just when I had decided to set the program to "not paying" on my site, reports of payments were beginning to appear again. To my own surprise, I also received my pending payment. I am now in profit and intend to stay that way. With a minimal spend still active in the program, I think I will get out of this one. I have taken down my links for the program. Join at your own risk.

No comments: