Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, August 3, 2009

August 3, 2009

Today's payments:

Genius Funds

I received two nice cashouts from Genius today: one to LR (instantly) and one to Alertpay (just 20 minutes later) - my return here is now 268% ! Excellent program.

PanaMoney

I requested a payment at PanaMoney today and was paid to Strictpay within 3 hours after request. I am still in the process of recovering my seed money - and I still think I will regret not putting in a bigger spend here! But being as careful as I am, I will just let my little spend ride now. Return after this payment: 53%.
Edited to add: I changed my mind and have put in another $50 - doubling my spend.
Interesting feature: I was able to combine both deposits because they were made via the same payment processor; my new combined deposit will earn in a higher plan from now on!

No comments: