Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, August 17, 2009

August 17, 2009

Today's payments:

PAC Revenue Share - featured link
PremiumAdsClub Revenue Share
Another payment to Alertpay from PRS today - I paid my first membership fee for 3 months and after that and this payment, I am still in profit! After the long downtime at STP the daily return is climbing up very nicely again - almost back up to the max already. Recommended.

BestInv.com
BestInv.com - best investment program
Paid again from BestInv. I am no longer in profit here, because I decided to deposit in the 10 day plan before the short promotional plans are replaced by longer, 30 day plans after August 31. Still paying, still testing.

No comments: