Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

August 20, 2009

Today's payments:

Ad-Ventures4U

Paid again, just as promised by this unique profit sharing program. It is unique because of the enormous membership and the steady weekly return. AV4U has just about ironed out all the wrinkles after the switch to a new script and is gradually returning to normal - and it has never stopped paying! Definitely worth a look. My return now: 40%.

PAC Revenue Share - featured link
PremiumAdsClub Revenue Share
I also received two payments from PRS today, one to STP and one to AP. My return here is at 116% now with a decent amount still earning for me each day. Also, the manual surf bar is giving me good traffic to this blog as well!

No comments: