Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

August 29, 2009

Today's payments:

PACForAll
PAC for ALL
I made my weekly cashout request yesterday and as promised I was paid today. I have now received two of my three cashouts, to SP and AP - after that admin Karen had to step out for a while. Will update this post when I receive the last one, to STP. I am not in profit yet but getting there. I do intend to make another deposit before the next 'cashout Friday' because the program is absolutely booming right now. It is a game, so if you decide to join, deposit wisely!
Edit Aug. 30: received my cashout to STP while I was sleeping :)

No comments: