Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

August 7, 2009

Today's payments:

PAC Revenue Share - featured link
PremiumAdsClub Revenue Share
I did not have time to post this payment yesterday ( day off with the family - we went to a live outdoor concert! ) but I was paid yet again by PRS on August 7. My total return here was at 154% already (total in vs. total out) after this payment, and things can only get better. After making a re-purchase again today ( to qualify for 100% of the daily return ) my return dropped a bit to 148%. It will go back up tomorrow or Monday for sure! :)

No comments: